My dash looks pretty now.
I DID THE THING
being put in charge of small children like
(Source: asterkid, via theshadyslut)
I think this is the most romantic thing to ever happen to me
Don’t just erase bad memories. Wipe your hard drive.
This was made by the Devil himself
Oh my god
When I was in high school, I struggled with math, so I was put into a different math class for students that had a hard time in the regular class (often called the “dumb-kids math class). I got to learn how to do taxes and how to properly do bank statements, and pretty much everything useful I needed to know once I lived on my own.
Any way, we did a unit on GST/PST (additional taxes for people who don’t know who that is). GST is 5% and PST is 7%. I would always combine them to make 12%. One day we had a really mean subsitute, and she kept giving me back my homework, marking all of the questions that you had to figure out taxes for wrong. I asked her why, and she said “You have to do the GST and PST separately.” I told her that I’d get the same answer no matter what I did, and she got all huffy and said I was wrong and I had to redo 38 FUCKING QUESTIONS THAT WERE ALL RIGHT THE WAY I DID THEM. I looked a her and said “Look, I am in this class because I lack the ability to comprehend numbers. If I can find ways to make things easier for myself, I’m going to. All of my answers are right, even if the “correct” formula is wrong.”
She marched me down to the vice principal and demanded that something be done about my behaviour. At the time, we had a really awesome Vice Principal, so he asked what was up, and she explained to him that I was basically cutting corners with my school work because it was “easier” that way. This vice principal was the one who put me in the math class to begin with because he knew I struggled with it. He just laughed and told her to leave.
And that’s the story of how I pissed off the math sub. She never subbed at my school again.
Things that lower abortion rates:
- Better access to condoms
- Accessible birth control
- Accessible Plan - B pills
- Comprehensive sex education
Things that do not lower abortion rates:
- Abstinence-Only sex education
- Banning contraceptives
- Shaming people who have sex or get abortions
- Making abortion illegal
Friendly daily reminder that the entire pro-life movement is basically pointless and counterproductive
(Source: , via flourescent-butterknife)
ATTENTION EVERYONE IN INDIANA AND SURROUNDING STATES
An Amber Alert was just issued for the abduction of the baby above, Delano Wilson. He was abducted at noon today(9/27) and is assumed to be with a White manm 25-30 years old, 5’6”-5’9”, meduim build, short brown hair with a Hispanic female, 25-30 years old, thin build, Long brown hair. They are assumed to be in a Blue Ford Tarus, older model 2000-2003 4 door.
Please spread the word so he can come home to his family. He was abducted around an ALLEY OF THE 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET in INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA.
HE IS IN EXTREME DANGER
If you know any information call 1-888-58AMBER
Full information can be found here
send me your best pick up line
(Source: onlinegf, via flourescent-butterknife)
Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
sliced bread is the greatest thing since betty white
Reblogging for that comment
(Source: blackwithmoreblack, via flourescent-butterknife)
When you discuss the wage gap, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only white women make $0.77 to a man’s dollar.
- Black women make about $0.68 to a man’s dollar.
- Latina women make about $0.58 to a man’s dollar.