- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- () = I am a non binary person who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
(Source: withoutmeyouwouldbenothing, via micoovav)
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
Well, it looks like I’m going to be moving. I got the job at the store my boyfriend works at.
Boyfriend is catching up on Supernatural (just started season 4), and he said we can cosplay as characters from it if we wanted.
Best boyfriend EVER.
(Source: vampyressuck, via typically-unusual)
is it just me or do situations like this happen kind of often on this show
The Road to El Dorado is on TV.
boys can like pink and not be gay
girls can have short hair and not be a lesbian
boys can like ballet
girls can like video games
boys can be hot without a six pack
girls can be hot without a hairless body
boys can have hair down to their waists
girls can have stretch marks, curves and back fat
gender doesn’t determine what you can and cannot enjoy, what you can and cannot look like or what you can and cannot do
- Periods aren’t a big deal for some people
- Periods are extremely disabling for some people
- Pain is subjective and it’s different for everyone
- Stop arguing about this
(Source: ablogofpurplesummer, via typically-unusual)
“THEY WERE JUST TEENAGERS” idk man I was a crazy, stupid, reckless, and unstable teenager but not once did I ever get the urge to kidnap, drug, and rape someone